Saturday, January 9, 2010

Since U Been Gone

Now that I have began the process of writing again, I'm going to be a like a fire hydrant that can't be turned off. Something that has been on my mind is Elder Herrmann. I miss Nathan very much. I think about him every day. I miss how casually I could talk to him. He was a text, phone call, or even a short drive away. I use the blanket he made me every day just to be a bit closer. I ache to have that freedom back again. But... I know he made one of the best choices in his life. I will be as supportive as I can as one of the inseparable (in heart) trio. I miss Nathor... Good luck elder! 665 days!

D&C 4: 4 "For behold the field is white and already to harvest; and lo, he that thrusteth in his sickle with his might, the same layeth up in store that he perisheth not, but bringeth salvation to his soul;"






2 comments:

  1. Wow, this makes it sound like you're waiting for him. What's up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely NOT waiting for him, I just miss a best friend. I talked to him everyday and now I'm waiting for letters that never arrive.

    ReplyDelete