Thursday, January 28, 2010

Roseman through and through!



I LOVE my family! They bring so much strength and comfort into my life. They support me through everything and give me the best advice. I am so thankful I picked my family in the pre-mortal life. I am eternally grateful to each and every one of them for being a part of my life.
Dad
My dad, where do I begin? I have so much respect for my dad. He is an incredibly smart man! Probably one of the smartest people I have ever met! He has good morals and ethics in his life. He knows the value of a penny. He has taught me so much just by example. Not once, did he not believe in me. He told me to dream big. I can do anything I want. He has done everything he can to make sure I am happy. I appreciate him making sure I am safe. He has done everything he can to shelter me from pain. I appreciate his protection. He has been the best father anybody could hope for. I love my dad.
Mom
My mother has given me unconditional love. She has taken the responsibility of a mother to heart. She has done whatever possible to make her family her main priority. My mother didn'tmiss a single dance competition. She made sure to support me through my dancing career. When I moved away to college, my mother was the person who found the dance instructor position. My mother cares about all of her children and wants all of them to be happy. Even when I was going through a dark time in my life, my mom stood by me. She cared for me even when I was a difficult child. She has a smile that can light up the whole room. I appreciate her earnest endeavors to make our family the strong unit it is today. I love my mother.
Jeni
Jeni is my only sister. I wouldn't want it any other way. She is my best friend. I always look up to her. She is a shining example of how I want my life to be. She is frugal, crafty, efficient, organized, and so much more! She cares about her family; more than that, she loves the gospel. She is beautiful inside and outside. She has four gorgeous children. Jeni has a tremendous job. She has made a life out of the time she has been given. She has helped me through my times of struggle. She has taught me about forgiveness and ways to learn lessons from my mistakes. She has helped me through school. She wants the best for those that are close to her. I love my sister, Jeni.
Jared
Jared has seen the other side of the tracks. He has seen bright days, and some not so bright. However, through these times, Jared maintained an optimistic attitude. Jared makes the best out of a bad situation. He is also my vault. I can tell Jared anything and he gives me the advice I need, and then it is forgotten. He cares about the people around him. He has a fabulous job to provide for himself and others. He is "happy go lucky!" I love my brother, Jared.
Stanton
Stanton has been extremely supportive through every decision I have made. He has helped me reach my fullest potential. Through high school, he made sure I filled out applications, he helped me with positions at Dixie, he helped me stay focused during Project 3000, he let me stay at his house whenever I liked. Now that we live in St. George together, he still makes sure I am on the right track. He is my protective brother. He helps me get the best out of life. He is blunt about things that need to be heard. Although he wont admit it, I secretly believe he is a hawk-face. I love my brother, Stanton
Brian
Brian, so much about Brian. I am so grateful to have spent so much time with him. I loved that we got to go to school together. I will never forget the times in high school when we would go to the movies together. He even practiced how to hold a girls hand as we walked up to the movies on me. One Friday night we went to a football game vs. Provo high and after the game we went to Corpse Bride. He wasn't embarrassed of me during high school. In fact, he embraced our family bond. He stood up for me. We talked in the hall way and at school events. We did things together after school. Brian is very smart. He values his education. His decision to go on a mission is a shining example to me. Brian does not like contention. He is a peacemaker at heart! He wants the best for our family and his future family. He is wonderful. I love my brother, Brian.

I am proud to be a Roseman!

When you look at your life, the greatest happinesses are family happinesses. ~Joyce Brothers


No comments:

Post a Comment