Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Preparation For Eternal Marriage

I saw a class being offered at institute titled "Preparation for eternal marriage" and thought it would be a wonderful class. Come to find out, my roommate KC is already in a class that would fit my schedule. Tonight was my first night, and I cannot believe how quick I was struck by the spirit. I had great peace in my heart and felt the spirit so strong. Brother Anderson (my teacher) is a tremendous instructor and has so much positive insight. I am already beginning to grasp the type of eternal companion I deserve. I can tell this is going to be a class I will love! 

"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything"
-President Gordon B. Hinckley 

1 comment:

  1. I think that will be such a great class for you. Focus on the eternal perspective! Remember Heavenly Father loves you and has prepared one of his righteous sons for you - someone who will love, honor, and cherish you. One who will work by your side as you start a family. One who honors the priesthood and blesses your home with its power. One who will be a shining example to your kids and be a great father. Institute is a great place to start!

    ReplyDelete