Thursday, May 13, 2010

Photo Happy


I just got a lot of pictures (FINALLY) that I have wanted to post for a while. That is basically all this post is.. pictures :)

Sometimes... I get happy when I read messages from my brother :)


Sometimes... I smile big when cranes do this for Mother's Day :)


Sometimes... We have a great yard sale :)


Sometimes... My mom and I laugh about the past :)


Sometimes... My parents come to Stg with Japanese friends :)






Sometimes... Noah and I go on a date to see Jon Schmidt then go to karaoke :)


Sometimes... I write "Happy Birthday To ME!" on my legs (very faint).


Sometimes... I get carried away


Sometimes I like fun make-up for my birthday :)


Sometimes... I take lots of pictures with lots of people to remember my birthday :)







Sometimes... Tiera makes "S" and "Sar-Bear" pancakes for my birthday :)













Sometimes... We rock it at competition :)




Sometimes... I model for Tiera :)





1 comment:

  1. Ooh ooh ooh! I just love the living room on the lawn. Gotta get me one of those!!!

    ReplyDelete