Friday, April 30, 2010

Moving.

Packing. Unpacking. Cleaning. De-junk. Everything that moving brings with it....

It is all a very big process me. I like to hold on to memories so I can be kind of a pack rat at times. I am really working on throwing old things out right now. One of my tougher moments was getting rid of my old drill team clothes.... I know that sounds petty :)

No matter how difficult it is, I am very excited to be moving! I am moving to Washington to live with a long family friend, Tiera, and her roommate Sam. I am excited to have roommates with good standards and who will come home at night! I am excited to live with such great friends! Over the last couple months I have realized that some people I considered important in my life are not as big as I made them out to be. That is partly why I am so excited for this move. It will be a great change that will cause great outcomes. I'm moving forward. I am extremely grateful for family and for their patience throughout all of this.

Hopefully I will be moved in by Tuesday, at the latest. :)

p.s. Birthday post/pictures are coming soon!

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." ~ Walt Disney

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love moving! In fact, I think that is the worst part of owning a home - I can't move so easily. I used to be a pack rat too, but now I'm just the opposite - I throw EVERYTHING away. In fact, John has to restrain me as we're getting ready for the yard sale. He keeps bringing stuff back in that I'm taking out. Doesn't it feel good to purge and have everything clean though? What a great new start!

    ReplyDelete