Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Dancing Through Life!

I love to dance! I can't even describe my passion and love for dance! I am trying to stay on top of my technique so I can try out for Thriller this fall! I plan to continue dancing after I get my nursing degree. I really want to go to California to be a dancer at Disneyland. It only makes sense because I love Disney so dang much! :)

I feel so lucky to teach dance at an amazing studio! I work under a fabulous director! She works with my schedule and helps me when I need it. She is calm and patient. I couldn't ask for a better employer. The students... well they are pretty incredible too! They are so great and respond so well to my crazy ideas for choreography. They are very hard workers as well. They are progressing so much every day. I absolutely adore teaching at Desert Edge Dance Company!

"To dance is to give oneself up to the rhythms of all life" ~ Dr. Maya V. Patel


No comments:

Post a Comment