Sunday, March 28, 2010

Some things never change

Usually "some things never change" is said in a negative tone. However, I am completely happy to say this phrase. Lately I have been spending a lot of time at my friend Tiera's house. I have slept at her house the last two nights. The first night I was scanning her front room to see where I wanted to sleep and I found I preferred the floor more than any of the couches or her love sac. I then proceeded to have a flash back of ninth grade when I slept on the floor for months and months at the foot of my bed. My parents thought I was crazy, but they still came and told me goodnight as I slept on the floor. It seems crazy and not something to be happy about, but it was such a positive time in my life that I became overwhelmed with happiness just by the thought.


"First we make our habits, then our habits make us"
~Charles C. Noble

1 comment:

  1. That sure made me laugh. You slept on the floor for months at Mom and Dad's house? At the foot of your own bed? What were you thinking? But at least that was a happy memory! BTW, we should talk about the girls trips. I've got this year's and next year's already planned out in my mind! And one of them involves the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!

    ReplyDelete